Transfer from card to card
Start work with private office of the private personInternet-Banking MTB-B
MTB Bank offers military pensioners high-quality and reliable banking services. According to the new version of the Law of Ukraine "On pensions for persons discharged from military service and some other persons", military pensioners receive a pension from MTB Bank and enjoy high-quality service and many privileges.
Visit the nearest branch with your passport, code and pension certificate (or a certificate from the pension fund) and write an application. All other hassle of paperwork in the Pension Fund will be taken over by our managers.
Benefits for you:
- 6% on the account balance up to UAH 40,000.
- 1% cashback for purchases in supermarkets, pharmacies and payment for medical services
- day-to-day payout
- cash withdrawal at cash desks and ATMs of the bank - free of charge
- cash withdrawal from ATMs of other banks - free of charge within the limit
- card service - free of charge
- opening a "Pension" deposit with a higher interest rate
- opening deposits online at higher rates in the MTV360 mobile application
- SMS informing about transactions - free of charge
- instant money transfers from card to card around the clock
- payment of utility bills according to details
- 24/7 support (call center)
And there are many more products and services, consultations on which our specialists in each branch of the bank will gladly provide you with.
MTB Bank offers all those who are not indifferent to purchase war bonds, which can significantly support the country's budget during the war.
Another confirmation of the high level of confidence in the bank by leading foreign financial institutions
Your request has been submitted for review. You will get an answer soon.
This site uses files cookies for more convenient user experience. The site may request your geolocation in order to comply with the policy of copyright holders to distribute content in certain territories. By continuing any further use of the Site and/or the services of the Site, you agree to this.