Welcome to the new Internet-Banking MTB-B version
With the Internet-Banking MTB-B system, you can:
- create payments in national and foreign currencies;
- view statements, balances and turnover on your accounts;
- generate requests for purchase, sale and currency conversion;
- work with several companies in one window (Financial Control Center);
- export and import data to your accounting or ERP/BI systems.
The new, modern user interface
The system is easy to configure and is displayed perfectly on all modern monitors
Advantages of the Internet-Banking MTB-B system:
- Comprehensive remote banking service — no Bank visits are required to make payments.
- Reducing the operational errors probability — you do not need to complete payment orders manually, which allows avoiding mechanical errors.
- Document templates eliminate a large amount of manual work.
- Savings, i.e., the rates for making payments using the Internet-Banking MTB-B system are lower than those for making payments on hard copies.
- Guaranteed level of security - theInternet-Banking MTB-B system is encrypted, and the communication channel is encrypted too. The certified cryptographic tools are used for operations.
- Ability to work with MTB Bank from anywhere in the world.
A new comfort level at work
The document list interface allows applying signatures to multiple documents simultaneously
A new document creation menu
The menu is structured much more conveniently, thus saving time and effort
To enter the Internet-Banking MTB-B system, you must:
- Contact your account manager at the branch.
- Sign an application on the provision of services in the Internet-Banking MTB-B system
- Get primary certificates and login to the Internet-Banking MTB-B system
- Generate permanent EDS keys (from your workplace) in the Internet-Banking MTB-B system and send a request to the Bank for the EDS keys certification.
If you are using a laptop, bring it to our branch and we will help you to install and set up the Internet-Banking MTB-B for you to operate.