- display of client's deposit agreements (information on the transaction, archive of documents, schedule of interest accrual, transactions on transactions)
- carrying out operations under deposit agreements (the function of replenishing your deposit, if provided for by the terms of the agreement)
Module Limits and Authorization:
- determination of limits of various types for client accounts, as well as for the implementation of multi-level authorization of payment documents.
- the following limits can be set:
- limit by type of document;
- limit on the amount of one payment;
- limit on the amount of payments per day;
- limit on the amount of one payment per counterparty;
- limit on the amount of payments per day per counterparty;
- additional authorization of payment documents by the third, fourth, fifth and sixth group of signatures.
Attention, to be able to sign documents with signatures of 3-6 groups, the client needs to fill out an application for RBS services indicating the users in which this additional signature group will be.
Module NKI - work with usb tokens - allows you to store EDS keys on a copy-protected USB device, which significantly increases security when working with the system.
Tokens can be obtained from your manager.
- the ability to generate statements only for the selected counterparty (displaying information on the account, where there was movement for the selected counterparty);
- when the Salary creates information, an individual transit account is automatically registered - this will negate the chance of generating a salary information with incorrect details;
- when creating payments in national currency, the beneficiary's account is selected from the directory only in hryvnia;
- fixed display of information on the screen when selecting a currency account with zero balance;
- displaying the full name of the account in the IBAN format in the printed forms of the accrual schedule under the deposit agreement;
- changed the icon for the deposits module;
- and other minor fixes and improvements.