How to set up cards on the device (iPhone, iPad, Watch)?
- Log in to your Wallet app and click on «+»
- Scan your card using the camera or manually enter its number and expiration date
- Enter the code (CVC / CVV2 code)
- Enter “Agree” to the terms of using the service
- Enter the verification code in the SMS message sent by MTB Bank to add your card to Apple Pay (if the connection operation did not take place automatically)
How to pay for purchases or services with Apple Pay?
You can pay using Apple Pay wherever contactless payments are accepted: in stores, restaurants, taxis, vending machines, in transport and many other places:
- If your smartphone has a Touch ID function, you need to double-click the ‘Home’ button, select a card and activate ‘Touch ID’.
- If your smartphone has the Face ID function, you need to double-click the side button, select a card and activate ‘Face ID’.
- If you pay by a watch, double-click on the side button and select the desired card.
- Bring your smartphone or a watch to the contactless terminal for a few seconds
- The terminal will inform you of a successful transaction, and information will appear on the smartphone screen to confirm the transaction
Read more support.apple.com
Apple Pay is fast and safe; it works even without the Internet connection and wherever you find such marks:
What devices does Apple Pay run on?
- iPhone series 6 and above, iPhone SE series, iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max.
- Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4 and 1st generation Apple Watch.
- iPad 5th and 6th generation, iPad Pro, iPad Pro 3rd generation, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini
- Mac with Touch ID, 2012 Mac and later models in conjunction with Apple Pay iPhone and Apple Watch
How many cards can I add to Apple Pay?
- All devices support 8 cards at a time. For Apple Watch Series 3 and newer models, as well as iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and newer models, you can add up to 12 cards per device.
Can I add the same card to several different phones?
- Yes, you can add a card to various devices, a separate digital copy of the card is created for each wallet.
Which MTB Bank cards can be added to Apple Pay?
- Any MasterCard and Visa from MTB BANK
How to make an MTB Bank card primary for payments in Apple Pay?
- Enter the Wallet app, select MasterCard from MTB BANK and drag it to the bottom of the screen.
How secure these payments are?
- Apple Pay does not have access to your card details. When paying, the actual card number is not used; instead, the transaction is performed using the token (digital value) generated when the card is added to the application. In case you add a card to the application on various devices, they will have different token numbers, respectively. Card details are not stored on the phone and are not transmitted when paying. This way, your card details remain safe. How to deal with a lost phone?
What to do if the smartphone is lost?
- Log in to iCloud and delete the digital version of the card yourself. You can also contact our information center at 0-800-500-255 and we will suspend the digital analogue of your card. And your physical card or the one added to another gadget will still be active.
Is there a possibility of debiting a card by an attacker by bringing up a terminal to my gadget?
- On no account. Payment via Apple Pay on iPhone must be confirmed by personal physical contact with the smartphone, using Face ID or code, or via activating Apple Pay on the watch by double-clicking on the button and entering the code.